Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Mission - Whatever

Feeling fatigue YET able to
continue my translating job,
nothing interferes with my
salt pillar stance, my Marvin
the paranoid android act

Though my eyes feel like falling
out of my head and I want get
up, I can stay here for eternity,
not eating, just water for a dry
mouth, I can be a golem

The drug becomes a chem in my
head and I need never stop, only
must go home for a healthy meal,
by then I shall be too tired to do
anything - the paranoid android

Part of me needs sleep to reload
while the golem will keep looking
for something to do – the chem
goes deeper than my head, there
are words in my heart 

Being a Spartan Puritan, I cannot
stop my mission – whatever it is…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...