Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let Me Follow The Author (REVISED)

What effect has reading on us – afterwards we are either happy or
unhappy. Some people don’t register effects – they have emotions
under control while others react like magnetised lightning rods,
their emotions open and trembling.


It’s better for me to read something positive since my emotions are
open too. After studying world views of well-known philosophers for
a university degree & reading all else afterwards, it’s much better
to read positive news about the world as my subsequent happiness
changes my world into a more positive place.


It has a positive effect to read that people realise more unconditional
love is the only way to bring about a better world, I visit every website
supporting this idea. Once my spirit is in a happy place it is easier to do
my job – translating letters of suffering and depression, people trying
to obtain benefits and advantages, whether they are entitled or not.


After another article on infinite possibility & increasing probability
of happiness – which lifts my heart so much after growing up with
a belief the earth is doomed – I am ready to tackle the letter of an
angry plaintiff airing grievances about how he was treated.


From a self-righteous tone it’s easy to glean he’s a troublemaker
& his attitude creates his destiny. So let me follow the author into
darkness of his own mind, knowing it is his unique perspective,
an illusion created; I can exit any time to visit someone else…


21 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...