Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Unseen Magic (REVISED)

Beat the drum of truth the way you want it to be and
you’ll feel good immediately. Influenced by my guru’s
inspiring words, I buy as many chocolates and wafers
as I can find, return to the office to chew and suck on
them in the best frame of mind – thus this is truth the
way I want it to be

A Chinese shop across the street and artificial flowers
calling me – I cannot make up my mind which to take;
this frugal attitude is amply rewarded by scrumptious
chocolate spread; as soon as I am seated the feast
begins – beating the drum, beating the drum of truth
as I want it to be

This I can do with impunity as happiness works its
unseen magic to leave me pain-free after eating –
so beating the drum of the truth as I want it to be!

4 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...