Sunday, June 16, 2013

Repeating Myself (REVISED)

An oatmeal-wholegrain regime isn’t
working, rusks affect my hearing and
thinking – I can’t perceive anything
properly, behaviour deteriorates with
me repeating myself on my favourite
subjects instead of moving on


I don’t know if it affects my writing –
readers have a choice to leave if it
bores and not offend me, it’s only the
family who are caught in this web
of noise I make when wheat turns
me into an inconsiderate slob; as for


Sound caught on paper, representing
a voice making such an infernal noise
when allowed to escape so it must be
controlled – sweet silence is the rule –
ah, so be it, at least I can write as much
as I like, repeating myself ad infinitum...


16 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...