Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sleep Like A Log (REVISED)

Granola or oats – never again in the morning; I ate the
beast lightly flavoured with brown sugar and syrup, it
put me to sleep – lovely granola, low on sodium which
insidiously leeches precious calcium, been falling asleep
sitting up straight in my chair! Indeed ‘tis unfair to have
to fight for the privilege to get something done, losing
consciousness midstride – but no more proof needed,
oats for future reference to be only a soporific –

If dying’s as terrible as a fight against waves of sleep it
is no wonder we only die once a lifetime; I hope to die
dreaming the most wonderful things, not this torrid
fight while on duty against surges of overwhelming
blackness – ashamed of my behaviour; the impossible
manoeuvring between calcium depleting food, allergy
grains and high cholesterol, the only things I’m dead
set against is salt and meat causing acid depletion &
using calcium, very bad for osteo-arthritis

But joy of joys, Lyrica (Pregabalin) accelerates my
metabolism so much all allergic effects move through
my system at speed, now I am free – pity the day is all
gone with very little done – let’s hope my hit-and-run
style of eating enables me work like a proverbial dog
to sleep like a log – I also have a pill for this too, after
a lifetime of insomnia, I’m in heaven at present!
20 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...