Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Reflections 26 June 2013

The age-old question whether anything would exist if there were nobody to register
it with their five senses have been solved, as I said before, when I click on the icon
my DVD plays continuously on my computer although nobody is listening to it,
without earphones I had no idea the music was playing

The question of what to do with somebody who claims to receive communication from
invisible sources is to leave them alone because they are yodelling in their heads, alter-
nating between the chest voice and the head voice of their own Higher Self, never
follow anything that you cannot test for veracity

I follow the scripts of authors I love, the protagonist who remains true in a decadent
world, the hero who has high ideals even if he breaks these himself, the heroine who
refuses to be dictated to, the Dreamer who refuses to bow to the High Priest - these 
are my role models, human like us, but aspiring to be so much more

Reading of people doing miracles today is great, evidence that we are limited in our
own heads - yet I prefer high morals to magic, beauty without moral superiority is
not worthwhile, great beauty that endures because of its strong moral basis is a
vision worthy to aspire to

Love is the only guide by which I abide, wisdom the principle governing the 
application thereof - and justice does not exist, the nearest to an idea of
justice for me is  unconditional love…

Wednesday 26 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...