Friday, June 14, 2013

Practicing My Yodelling

Practicing my yodelling on the stairs
the stairwell has a lovely resonance
walking up and down is great exercise
but going up I’ve got to stop to catch
my breath, the last stairwell to ground
floor is deserted as it ends in a locked
steel door to keep criminals out, there
an air con unit sounds like an aeroplane
rising into the air, I yodelled long and
loud to my heart’s content; surprised a
colleague asked why I wanted to yodel
and it made me realise how much joy
singing gives me; those who do not care
for it cannot understand the joy when
one’s voice is vibrating and sweet music*
fills the space carrying my soul with it…

* Sweet music - I hope….

14 June 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...