Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bigger Economy

 

clip_image002

It is the way of accepting mistakes – not
in the laying blame or accusation, isn’t in
confrontation or playing facetious games
about who’s a loser; no, the acid’s on an
agreeable means of accommodation – so
here I am finding connections between a
pack of oversize light bulbs and sockets
where they’ll functionally screw in okay

Returning the damn things to the store’s
braying you are a shopper junkie with a
vague buying instinct; bigger isn’t a sign
of more eco-economy but serves to heed
all fine print reading first, and it remains
to be so as a risible learning curve...
© 19 July 2013, I. D. Carswell

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...