Saturday, July 13, 2013

Makes Me Feel So Strange

Got to be depressed in order to do my best,
on my way down, stuck between nowhere
and nothing, not hitting rock bottom and the
documents make me shudder; cannot gather
my wits, press them into the boring aperture
offered by translating the words of another,
don’t want to go to bed because time will pass
so much faster and I’m scared of Monday


It is imperative to finish work projects but every
time I look at them I feel like running away, how
to overcome this psychological block, sitting up
tonight waiting to become depressed enough to
tackle reams of meaningless words, the contrast
between my sedentary life and the exciting, chal-
lenging life of my sis makes me feel so strange -
why is it so difficult to be myself?


Saturday 13 July 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...