Monday, July 22, 2013

Golden Light [REVISION]


Holy One, all I can say after our last altercation is
Salaam, Thy Will Be Done; you insist Bad Things
Will Happen. I say don’t have prospects. You reply
insisting benefit in negative expectation – look how
you escape from near miss incidents –

You’re a too-careful driver hesitating, overtaken by
cocky  drivers while I, the cheeky one, puts fear of
death into road-hogs, waving and mouthing sorry,
continuing at the speed of light, golden light of love
and protection whining on us –

Including you, great effort to keep the light out,
fearing danger everywhere; I delight in near-
misses and incidents; sudden overtaking -
you order ‘Keep quiet’ as  you extrapolate on
your bitter fate; haunted by the Lord Himself

Who can blame Him having to listen to your
lamentations. He is probably just as fed up
as I am – I wish you luck - while I choose
to stay in the Golden Light

Monday 22 July 2013


[ORIGINAL:]

Salaam, oh Holy One, Thy Will Be Done is all I can say
after our last altercation, you insist that Bad Things will
happen, I said you should not have any expectation and
you told me you absolutely Insist on having such nega-
tive expectation, incident after incident of near misses
takes place, you gloomily – quite happy in your all-en-
veloping gloom – remark that bad things will befall you

You are one of those super-careful drivers hesitating
so that every self-assured driver overtakes you all the
time, I am one of the self-assured drivers who put the
fear of death into the other road-hogs, I simply wave
and mouth sorry-sorry, continuing on my happy way
to get home as fast as possible, a golden light of
love and protection shines over everyone I love –

That includes you, you have to expend an alarming
amount of negative energy to keep the light from
reaching you, you only see the negative events while
I delight in the near-misses as I create incident after
incident, sudden overtaking is part of the spice of life,
you ordering  me to keep quiet when you are on a
roll about your bitter fate as being haunted

By the Good Lord Himself- and who can blame Him,
having to listen to your lamentations He is probably
just as fed up as I am - I wish you luck, and insist
on staying in the Golden Light

Monday 22 July 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...