Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Song On The Overself (REVISED)

I now sing the Overself song, our nearest help is
like a Big Brain and we are the extensions thereof;
it can only use our bodily senses to experience and
interact with the physical world

The Overself desires to know everything, what
wealth, poverty, privilege and adversity, to
take part in intrigues; our whole existence is
stored within our subconscious

The subconscious knows where to retrieve the
data we need and enables communication with
the Overself called spirit guides, direct contact
by mystical meditation is seldom managed

Lets add Jung’s collective unconscious to these
mystical concepts, then there is no need to ever
feel lonely again as there are an infinite number
of dimensions with Overselves to watch over us

Looking back from various temporal dimensions,
ready to share their knowledge  upon request, oh,
I love the theory, having a subconscious library
where all information is accessible

No need to live through tragedy if we consult the
subconscious to get help from our Oversouls, or
more realistically, consider the manifold stories
relayed by books and movies

I’m sure my Oversoul is happily ensconced in a
movie theatre enjoying the tragedies enacted by
others-  and thus I need not live through these
harrowing experiences!


Based on
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html

17 July 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...