Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Send My Thoughts


Godliness is in need of female characteristics    
- godhood is such a limited concept with eyes,
ears, nose and hands; for me a god-concept
should be BIG - being ALL vision, ALL hearing,
ALL knowing, ALL feeling
 
A Consciousness permeating the universe so that
every lifeless thing is aware of being in existence
without the need for five senses nor to appear in
human form; a bright golden energy shining like
a light will suffice - all loving and intelligent

I send my thoughts into this force where they gather
momentum to reach you with all the love in my heart,
thoughts of joy and prosperity; wishing I could make
you feel these good wishes through your five senses,
maybe telepathy will come to my aid…
 
Tuesday 23 July 2013    

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...