Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lovely ThingS [REVISION]

My judgement was premature –
I comprehend when you apologise 
explaining you were looking forward
to a great weekend – my seeming like
death spoiled your expectations

We made a truce, takeaway food, a
doting search,1st lovely thing, viewed
a glamorous dance program,2nd lovely
thing, then two new episodes of the
Nodame Cantabile series,3rd lovely

thing; today I found some episodes of
Dragon’s Den on BBC,4th lovely thing –
the only dread is to confess I spent all
my pocket money, what with visiting
my sister as well as Tiaan’s birthday –

To beg your forgiveness for ignoring the
budget – a clean conscience would be
the 5th and best lovely thing!

[ORIGINAL:]

My judgement was premature - I realised as soon
as you apologised, explaining you were looking
forward to a great weekend and my looking like
death spoiled your expectations

We made a truce, went in search of takeaway food,
the first lovely thing, I watched a glamorous dance
programme, the second lovely thing, then two new
episodes in the Nodame Cantabile series

The third lovely thing, today I discovered several
episodes of Dragon’s Den on BBC, the fifth lovely
thing - the only thing left is to confess I spent all my
pocket money, what with visiting my sister

As well as Tiaan’s birthday – to beg your forgiveness
for ignoring the budget – a clean conscience would be
the sixth and best lovely thing!

Saturday 20 July 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...