Friday, January 16, 2015

More Of the Same

Tomorrow  I wish to convince Carine to do something
positive; the first thing I can think of is writing the book
she has threatened me with years ago - since then she
has read Hitler’s Mein Kampf so she might write down
what she thought of it; then adding her low opinion of

The poor guy who played Captain Von Trapp in The Sound
Of Music to spoil other people’s enjoyment of the movie
as she spoiled mine - why not indeed - I bet lots of people
will agree – especially Terry Pratchett And Neil Gaimann
who blithely declared that there would be only 1 movie


Shown in heaven - that’s why the demon Crowly and the
Angel Aziraphale had to prevent the Devil Child in Good
Omens from destroying the world – the Angel could not
live in a heaven showing The Sound of Music incessantly
only Bach Cantatas breaking the monotony  - besides -


Dearest Carine can work up a storm in her heart and
head that puts me to shame  - so I know she is strong
and she’ll only do what she pleases; tomorrow I wish
to show her how easy it is to create a Blogspot where
she can vituperate, cajole and enlighten as much as


She wants – and thoroughly hone her writing skills to
such an extent that all chance visitors would want to
return for more of the same!


[16 January 2015]

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...