Monday, October 31, 2011

Fathom [Revised]

We are free I
believe to choose
our own reality

faith alone brings
into being anything
we wish

yet I am unable
to use my freedom
to create space

in which to
be free of other's
expectations

I cannot
fathom a way
of learning how


"It is clear from metaphysical literature
a health treatment process needs to
address the psychological framework
of beliefs - habits of thought which,
with the energy of emotion, form
expectations

The Universe, under Law of Attraction,
will provide what we expect; being unwell;
disease, psychological disturbance or
emotional distress indicates a need
to adjust one’s matrix of
beliefs"

http://www.counsellingforyourself.co.uk/EP%20New%20World%20View%20to%20Health.pdf

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...