Monday, October 3, 2011

Enchanting Simplicity

I have not had a single supernatural experience
except what might easily be termed hallucinations
and imaginations, only my limited consciousness act
as criterion to determine whether what I learn
might contain any value and truth

I reject theories which trigger a suspicion of
misinformation or falsehood and always return
to well-known texts after trying other stuff
that leaves me feeling dissatisfied

Today I returned to Seth after trying other spiritual authors
whose views I cannot accept and once again Seth impresses
me as enchanting; an important criterion, my own Occam’s
Razor – beauty and truth in simplicity and harmony

I respect everybody’s sixth sense as much as I respect my own
while I simply have to follow my own and leave everybody else
to their own unique devices

When reading Seth, I never get the feeling that some ignorant
knave is warbling on, trying to sell his own song, working with
half-baked ideas; even when the allergy is bad and I hate my-
self, the world and everyone else; I still find value in reading
Seth’s words - thus they meet my most cherished criterion

Whatever remains valid while I am under the evil spell of
the allergy, stand out; when quantum physics and science
seem insipid and pointless; Seth always retains his hold
on my imagination – even when my head is shrinking in
allergic reaction -

Experience the effect and determine how it felt; I respect your
right to refuse to look at things that are important to me only –
I know one cannot force others to feel the kind of magic
perceived in an individual’s unique state of mind

I simply hope that one sibling poet might feel the same
enchantment that holds me in thrall when my mental
and emotional world disintegrates…

........SETH:

"The self you know is only one fragment of your identity. Fragment
selves are not strung together like beads in a string, they resemble
the skins of an onion or segments of an orange, connected through
one vitality, growing into various realities - while originating from
one and the same source."

"If you have a limited concept of the nature of reality, your ego will
keep you in the small enclosed area of your accepted reality. If your
intuitions and creative instincts are given freedom, they definitely will
communicate knowledge of the greater dimensions to the physically
oriented portion of your personality."

“All your attention is focused - in a specialized way - upon one
bright point called REALITY – but there are other realities about
you - while you ignore their existence and blot out all stimuli that
come from them."

http://www.nirvikalpa.com

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...