Monday, October 17, 2011

Light of Love – For Carine

Now that I understand the extent of your despair
and depth of your pain, chemical imbalance and
lack of care without your beloved, I can see why
your spirit feels oppressed

it has nothing to do with me or the world around
you, on a deeper level you know I cling to hope
as the only relief when I suffer while you cannot
find the life-giving power of

positive expectations as yet – but I shall pray and
meditate and hold a mental image of you happy
and safe without troubling the overpowering
darkness with the light of love

and understanding which is too strong as yet and
will only make you unhappy by creating desire for
something which still needs time to slowly, silently
develop and grow...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...