Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dream He Is There

I know the depth of your despair – because I
am there; though I am not allowed to cry with
you - how impossible to hold back the tears
when I am by myself, life seems increasingly
meaningless given that I cannot help you

Cannot carry your pain, I am losing interest, all
seems preposterous given your situation - and
why shouldn’t we cry; why did he have to die,
why should you be bereft, alone, having night-
mares, how can I sleep when I know that

You dream he is there, only to wake up and find
he is still gone? How can I go on when your life
contains so much pain which I cannot alleviate,
much less make you feel better again? So let
me cry tonight, maybe tomorrow

I shall see again…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...