Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Working Golem Princess

I'd love to write a working adult golem princess
piece, the first dwarfish golem princess ever as I
am short and have a silicone brain that must not
overheat and I was issued with a chem in my head
which means I’m programmed like a golem to
work unto my death

BUT I have a chem in my heart that makes me
dream of a better place in which I can be a real
princess – presently I’m fighting a dragon of a
document - bureaucratic waffling about money
made by means of endless Committees which
means the funds are taken by members in the
game and farmers will get nothing and when
this plot is discovered a quick rebellion will
bury the evidence and then the whole Spiel
can begin again – isn’t it luverly?

The working adult golem princess signs a
Confidentiality thing every now and again
where they ask about everything – family,
friends, house, car, dreams, star sign and
shoe size – so they can monitor us as we
writhe in boredom or gag in saccharine
meant to win donors for feasts which
are camouflaged as farmers struggling
to survive – olé!

27 March 2013 More Diary Notes

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...