Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love, Glitter And Sun (REVISED)

Inspired by my book & clad in joy this lovely
day I graced the pool, and as perfection is
always obliging in spite of being told to row
upstream – it’s a sin for a canoe to speed
down on its own – I graced the Sun

who missed me when I left to go inside, hid
behind a dark cloud; I solved a solitary typing
in the kitchen curse – put my paper doll, her
plastic friend and the puppet tiger next to me,
a glass lamp is no-longer my only company;

looking forward to tea, with sweetener from
shopping this morning awaiting its bitterness
is no-longer too horrible to contemplate, also
found rusks I can eat with impunity obviating
need for meat

Lost my irritating somnolence during the day,
life is gloriously better as a dream infuses my
being, turns my thoughts to the up-side of
everything from which I cannot escape,
puts a halo around people and things I love

9 March 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...