Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How Exciting Isn’t It

I have lost my mojo – my inspiration to look up every acronym and test every
term to make sure it fits into the bureaucratic jigsaw puzzle waffling on about
a million trillion billion committees which I’m trying to reconstruct in faithful
reflection of the original text by taking it apart, numbering and relaying every
piece in the correct jargon, how exciting isn’t it

I know exactly what you mean by the stink, every night my pillow and I stretch
out on my beloved in front of the TV where he is watching cricket and then the
dog at his feet sends up his stink – so I depart to go watch Dangerous Creatures
on NatGeoWild, Disney channel movies or the Food Channel with Diners,
Drives and Digs – just to get away from the stink

Diary Notes 27 March 2013

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...