Friday, November 18, 2011

Cringing Nerve-Tingling Machine


Ultimate pain – a psychotic psychopath suffering
from hysteric neurosis, xenophobia and agora-
phobia, loaded Microsoft Outlook on Government
computers, now these hypersensitive machines
are plagued with morbid fear and anxiety disorder

The screen shudders every time I type, the whole
spiel shuts down at the least indication of hard-
ware malfunction, email unstable, telling us it is
connected and when we press send, informs us
with shuddering angst the connection was lost

I feel like running down the street screaming
No No No No! until I have expressed all the
self-destructive feelings registered by this
cringing nerve-tingling machine!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...