Sunday, November 6, 2011

Written in the Stars


Lady Jane Elizabeth Digby born on April 3:
how could she leave her children – six – the
first one left in his father’s care when she went
to Paris, the second sailed away with her dad,
her most beloved youngest died while

Lady Jane visited friends in Italy - at first I was
shocked , how could she leave all her kids –
then counted back nine months from Aries
birth sign to date of gestation, found Leo
thus it all started to make sense

An electromagnetic phenomenon - just like my
mother who could not stop her own life to look
after kids, following her dreams, all Leos differ
from me; whereas I live for my kids trying to
give them the greatest gift, loving their dad

Leos live for a higher ideal, chasing fulfilment –
travelling - while I as astrogenetic Cancer remain
at home to create a safe nest - dreaming about
security for all I love or have ever known, so I
know: our lives are written in the stars…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...