Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Magic Pratchett Weaves

Driven my mind into a ravine, sought escape by
transforming mental state from despondent to
a receiver of the magic Pratchett weaves by
mixing enchanting quantum into everything

‘All things that might have been, have to be, in
thousands of universes twisting together like
plaited ropes’ - somewhere among this, our
minds exist as a shadow play of light

I felt myself changing into a different being while
reading, looking forward to living, breathing and
thinking, conversing about sad news items like
a tentacular financial crisis – because of a

Discworld where Mustrum Ridcully, Master Mage
and Esme Weatherwax, Witch, remember their
feet hardly touched the ground doing trans-
migration spells in their youth

A beautiful time which will forever exist in another
universe, one of many – where my spirit is also
spinning in tandem with all these inspiring
ideas…



Lords and Ladies – Terry Pratchett, Victor Gollancz
Ltd, 1992, quoted from pp.163; 164 and 165

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...