Monday, November 21, 2011

A Flash of Inspiration


In a flash of inspiration I
picked up the dry branch
lying in my path as I started
on my lunch-time walk

Nearly took out the eyes of
one or two hapless passers-
by - apologising profusely -
with a Cheshire-cat grin

Took the heavy duty lift to sixth
floor, mounted my contribution
to office interior decoration on
coat hanger stand, secured

With pink scarf, added imitation
crystals, artificial roses and other
odds and ends - the effect quite
startling, cannot wait to hear

Comments from my colleagues,
they know me as unconventional,
some openly lament my lack of
style and savoir faire

But most laugh with me,
enjoying these on-the-
spur-of-the moment
schemes

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...