Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Keep The Dream Alive [Revised]

I used to dream as the damsel in distress
saved by a knight in shining armour,
until my vision faded into boredom

Then my twin expressed delight at what
I brought into her life, old scenarios changed
I became Knight in Shining Armour myself

I dream of helping everyone I love - my twin
especially; she bought me things when she was
earning a nurse’s salary and I still studying

I envision all-consuming activity that removes
feelings of boredom from our lives, busy all the
time - she shall be the public face

I am in the background, no need to leave my
private space, my brother and sister taking care
of business while I keep the dream alive

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...