Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Quiet Zombie


Stormy seas of surging emotions
cannot get off the inner carousel
feelings swinging pendulum-free
in my confining spirit like mercury
unable to eschew increasing heat

If I should be in control of my thoughts
why is it I cannot decide to calm down
and be rational again? – Oh - because
it is too much like death to be immobile
not plagued by an act or word of rebellion

Creating a calm and uneventful life - but
today I cannot play possum again, not for
the sake of escaping existential pain; can-
not strangle my spirit, ignore bigger gestalt
who appeared in place of the corpse

Who usually mans my post - gestalt shall not
be controlled, fear and death threats have no
effect, completely oblivious to my carefully
cultivated Cancerian personality - I think
my inner self should be called

‘The Psychopath’ determined to live instead
of becoming the quiet zombie taking care of
my almost extinct life…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...