Monday, November 21, 2011

Existing As Ideals


Dreams need no corporeality:
a dream fulfilled becomes one-
dimensional reality without
power to draw desire and
passion through us

I love dreams as ideas, romance
as mirage, an image in the mind:
therein lies its power, a vision to
be filed for later use when it fails
to entice

Materialisation only shrinks the
infinite dimensions of original
enchanting vision, I cherish
dreams until threadbare,
I love

Ethereal ideals as Quixotic
schemes - fighting windmills:
IDEA reigns supreme, reality
is but weak reflection of
grand ideals

Lamenting impossibility of love
means we miss the joy of
illusion and dreams
inspirational only
if unexplained

We live life in little routines
while existing as ideals
within a holographic
universe…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...