Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Arsenic Of Poisonous Acronyms

I warned Big Bro, I said, these terrible sentences
are likely to come alive and chase us at night!
I take daily preventative measures by reading
Wilkinsonian lines to keep romantic thoughts
of troubadours alive while I’m forced to deal
with the arsenic of these poisonous acronyms;
every hour I scream and tear my hair to keep
the Dementors happy who are ready to pounce
and suck the last vestiges of possible joie de
vivre from my nearly dead body; refusal to
divulge requested information on the lousy
critters who refuse to take wholesome words
increase my chances of falling pray to the
Dementors and ending up in Azkaban!
Kind regards, Valeria from Valencia.

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...