Thursday, August 7, 2008

Under The Sea Of Probability

While the little fairy is turning the old mill
under the sea of probability, sitting in
Translation Tower and dreaming of a
future faraway and free; Sharazd is
floating in the coolest part of the
swamp, exchanging reptilian ESP
with Oke Al, who is so bemused by
all his adventures, and so becalmed by
the softly lapping waters, he is completely
content and drowsily floating off into a new Nirvana…

Thinking of my unknown love,
not hearing words or seeing faces,
but ever so much more: Feeling light
vibrations, registered as the sweetest incense
in the coolest air; the most nostalgic minor chord
in D; the most enchanting whispers all about –
filling my heart with enchanting mystery;
clothing my mind with bewitching sorcery –
how I love this ecstasy, how I adore to be
floating off on the beauty of dreams
radiating into infinity!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...