Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ola, But She Is Pico!

A long time ago , I had a brief love affair
with Portuguese, I can count well, taught
by an old Portuguese lady while working
in the post office - sorting letters during
my student years

Now my only link with this enchanting
language is saying the odd por favor and
playing with obrigada, as well as making
contact with Maria Teixeira, our
Portuguese Interpreter-translator

An astrogenetic Aries, making me look like
I was dying of Parkinson’s disease with her
overflowing energy; I feel a million champagne
bubble fizzling when she is near, the very air
crackles with electricity

She is pico indeed – the top of the pops!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...