Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mythological Prison Of Astrological Proportions

Oh , dire the prediction by Linda Goodmann –
beware the month of August if you were born on
the 24th of any month; August is the month of
change – cusp and azimuth come into play,
and you will pay for your sin of arriving on
the 24th day by feelings of increasing fatigue
in this month – I feel myself growing weaker,
succumbing to Linda Goodmann’s prophecies;
sinking lower in my chair, resting my head on
my arms, seeing holes of emptiness everywhere,
feeling steel wires encircling my head and binding
my neck; I’m in a mythological prison of astrological
proportions; I had better read Linda again to make sure
I know exactly why being a 24th person is such a sin –
but I sigh in contentment, since suffering is a God-given
privilege and duty and society insists we MUST have
a cross to bear - choke in a yoke of psychological
dimensions; I’m fulfilling a serious requirement
of this dream I call my life – flowing within the
confines thought up by religion and science alike….

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...