Monday, August 25, 2008

You Naughty Crocodile

But I have tried to apply Omni’s Four Principles
of Creation, I have tried to apply Self-appreciation,
Allowing, Gratitude, and Forgiveness

The crocodile told Mary Poppins with a deep sigh -
but the pins in my hair to keep the snakes of despair
from getting out from under my scales

Do not allow me to feel self-appreciation, and the
the elephants on the chain that I wear round my
jeans extrude in the strangest way

In the region of my reptilian stomach, the ringing and
the blooming balloons in my ears, all indicate that
my biological system has gone astray

It seems my spirit went away, as anybody would
understand once they’ve seen this boring text on
my desk - forgot to set the knobs on automatic

Now all systems are understeering and overflowing,
my brain has blown fifty fuses already – you naughty
crocodile, Mary Poppins chides,

When unwell, there must be something to forgive, the
crocodile began to cry big, crocodilian tears; the only
thing to forgive is myself for floating into the swamps

Of bureaucracy, the boredom is killing my soul,
so my spirit ran away…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...