Monday, March 26, 2012

Diary Notes 26 March 2012

Today was a total disaster, never shall I ever wear red again,
with my red face – completely against the decrees of haute
couture - it looked awful, after walking the treadmill as per
my daughter’s instruction, the red is spreading…

Misunderstandings in the office meant I leopard-crawled every-
where, sailed on my belly and felt like a worm – hubby felt no
sympathy, just laughed and told me to start accept my disaster
of a life, at least the bitterness is leaving, I’m resigned

As long as I keep the innermost part of my heart intact, protect
the sweetest dreams from reality’s attack, I should be safe...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...