Monday, March 12, 2012

Continuing My Quest

This is my desire for today: to feel appreciation for ANY
process that works. Clearly the process of calling all that
impedes progress “SIN” and “SINFUL” does NOT work for
me – that “remedy” is not my thing, but it is successful for
many blessed beings who find joy in Ministry and Church
and services to the community. Good For Them, I applaud
their well-being while continuing my quest to find
my own thing.

"Is this pill or process really effective?" ANYTHING causing
you to allow your desire becomes a process of coming into
alignment - we're not validating or invalidating anything.
Many offer their own remedy as being the one that works;
good for all of them. We applaud anything that assists
someone in ALLOWING the Well-being to flow.”
Abraham-Hicks

I like reading the success stories of people of integrity, not
much interested in those who succeeded in obtaining power,
wealth, acclaim or fame, but in those who conquered the
self through self-discipline and living with integrity, being
true to their promises and consistent in their lives.

“Feel appreciation for those who provide examples of Well-
being. How would you know that prosperity was possible if
there wasn't some evidence of prosperity around you?
It's all part of this contrast that helps you to sharpen
your desire.”
Abraham-Hicks

I happily accept this spiritual assumption:

“You are magnificent beings in the perfect place at the
perfect time, unfolding perfectly, NEVER getting it done,
NEVER getting it wrong. Be more PLAYFUL about all of it.
Today, no matter where I'm going or what I’m doing and
who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for
what I want to see, find thoughts, words and actions that
feel good. I am practicing the art of allowing all my desires.”
Abraham-Hicks

http://www.abraham-hicks.com

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...