Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Gift & Deep Inside

The gift I deem most important is the gift of
trust; the most precious crown adorned with
priceless gems, only bestowed when I know
someone well, see consistent behaviour and
integrity - their invariable kindness, courtesy
and consideration create faith in their ability
to be true to their word, worthy of absolute
confidence; thus I swear my allegiance and
loyalty, faithful affection and friendship in ex-
change; although I offer love unconditionally
to the wonderful world; my trust only goes to
the special people who take my hand and
never let go…

Deep Inside

Painful, your emotional shock
on discovering a relationship
lost, affability enabled survival,
all the time you helped me to
overcome my problems with
wise words of advice and kind-
ness while I remained oblivious
of what was taking place
in your life

Thank you for never leaving my
sight as your boat capsized, wish
I could restore your happiness and
faith, yet your still tackling every
obstacle with such determination
augers well for a wonderful future,
I am so proud of all you have done
in passing through the storm that
made you seem

Bitter and hard - though your heart
remained soft deep inside!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...