Monday, March 19, 2012

More Exalted Cause

Finally succumbing to intolerance and allergy
symptoms, eyes completely out of focus, neck
muscles tightening then collapsing, sitting here
in sheer torture, no wonder I resonate well with
the suffering of martyrs, no surprise I want to
link it to a more exalted cause

Feeling this bad for something trivial is useless,
given I’m supposed to translate The Troll Inter-
pol’s messages regarding criminals defrauding
each other, killing and maiming one another –
honest men seldom get involved as they have
nothing to begin with -

Cheeks burning, ears aching, brain shrinking in
depression; constructive pain should teach me
never to eat fatty food again - spirituals kindly
declare with ascetic mouths - begging next
to a rice bowl the only future for me; only
rice has a negative effect also

Maybe feeding on yak-butter tea as Tibetan
Monk might have been an option if only
my system could process fatty stuff...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...