Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quite Miserable

Ended up watching ‘Shake It Up’ Disney Channel
because no more 'Big Bang Theory' - 'Good Luck
Charlie' marvelous with a baby and dancing - a lil
bit of fun while the men are watching 'Top Gear' on
wide-screen TV - then 'Wizards of Waverley Place'

Ready to return to 'A Caribbean Mystery' by Agatha
Christie – Miss Marple being kind while Mr Rafiel
is inconsiderate, protagonists in horrible pairs and
worldly-wise, empty life-style being unfaithful, fine
if you are so inclined - I washed the dishes

Ankle starting to ache again, pain acute standing
too long – tomorrow I’ll be circumspect but right
now life not so good, I am alone and confused
like Christie’s protagonist, I wish I were Miss
Marple herself, she has a lot of fun

While I am quite miserable!

28 March 2012

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...