Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"A Caribbean Mystery"

Nemesis – Miss Marple with a pink scarf – Mr Rafiel
laughing, Tim Kendal caught in the act of poisoning
his wife after killing twice, an Esther not happy after
being exposed as loving a murderer, Molly Kendal
saved by the death of nasty Lucky who made life
hell for others

Oh, Dame Agatha Christie, how your story scared me,
in the end I feared for everybody but you presented
the most attractive solution in Caribbean Mystery,
tonight I can sleep well, no more nightmares of
me being a murder victim, I felt depressed on
meeting your characters

But now all is well, glad I could make it to the end,
face fears especially when Molly had hallucinations
and blackouts – this is why your books are good,
they scare and then lull me to sleep and make
life seem so great!

A Caribbean Mystery - Agatha Christie

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...