Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Phosphor Glow

Raining after a prolonged dry spell, I am so delighted
I sit in the cold outside after irritating everybody by
singing rain songs for joy; I am desperate, desperate,
desperate about my clothes, cannot stand another day
of black and grey, made an illegal foray into my son’s
cupboard after he strictly forbade me to take anything

I cannot go on without variety in clothes, took a striped
white shirt to be worn tomorrow, I feel so glad about
this crime, this sin, this abomination; life is wonderful,
the more rules proliferate, the more chance we have
to break them and this feels so good, the light outside
seems like inner illumination, a phosphor glow

In the emerald grass, the pool in turquoise…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...