Monday, March 12, 2012

Together Forever (Revised)

To launch this day the right frequency surrounded by
voices pertains – a promise by Dr Habibu and Mama
Maria offering Great Expectations, a service to Remove
Black Spot In Your Hands Tat [sic] Keeps Taking Your
Money – credibly the best offer I’ve had, it would be
fabulous to stop a black hole in my hands siphoning
money from my always in the red credit card!

Lyall Watson explains electromagnetic fields, amazing
feat of dowsing two-dimensional maps, Tim LaHaye
wants readers to define a prison – sing the Lord’s song
in a strange land, we don’t have rivers like Babylon –
the open-plan office is not prison, more an escape from
the heat outside, my jail is created by an allergy
wrapping my head in electric cable

Makes my brain a sponge instead of substance empty
holes – information keeps falling away, more lost than
money siphoned off through the dark spot in my hands;
Terry Pratchett has a horse-doctor treating the Patrician
inquiring whether Lord Vetinari’s eating his bedding &
instructing Corporal Littlebottom to hold his nose and
pour a draught down his throat twice a day –

And I have to translate an Interpol message about a
traveller using fake ID who must be traced – but where
does my spirit want to be, where are the fragments of my
soul spread, how can I gather them all together and
become whole? Behind all these I cherish the sweet
dream of him and her finding each other in an eternal
moment being together forever…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...