Thursday, September 11, 2008

Flavour And Spice

Oh, I’m glad I sometimes misunderstand
and then you come and clear up the con-
fusion, you are an exquisite person with
a fabulous mind and I don’t care what you
put in the pie that is your life; as long as
you make time for me to communicate

Sharing your stories and thinking of mag-
lev trains storming reality; I am content;
I just want to be your friend until the very
end; just want to share a special corner
of fantasy where the Ice Princess is doing
her best to create geometric matrixes for

Shaping dreams from the soft flow of reality,
a reptile to befriend is like a new beginning
and an alligator running around with electro-
magnetic energy on his mind is the very best
thing a crocodile can get; FAD is laughing
because her diplomatic letter was successful

While Alice is grumpy because the crocodile
wants to read two books at once and she is
alone, left to cope with the work on her desk;
no help from the dreamtime Ice Princess;
even the Professor from Unseen University,
Mustrum Ridcully, and Professors Dumbledore

And McGonagall are smiling as Alice cries angry
tears of frustration, trying to turn the mill of
translation all by herself; there is no help from
any quarter - time is marching on - late and
later… the Ice Princess is dancing for joy,
whirling and twirling with feather-soft snow-
flakes; her dream of Crystalline

Showed her a snowman pristine who under-
stands every line in the recipe for making pies
without including pain and lies; adding love
and acceptance for flavour and spice…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...