Thursday, September 11, 2008

Merkabaspin

I need to sit here, immovable,
and merkabaspin in one place,
traveling the universe, visiting
all dimensions within my mind
spiraling completely unfettered
and free

No time will pass while I am
away; I can check out our
Planet’s past, but maybe it
would be more illuminating to
see our future; following one
timeline down the

Trousers of time - see how
mankind developed beauty in
future ages; I want to listen to
new forms of music in which
we melt into sound and be-
come melodies that reverberate

I want to see what we did with the
concept of unconditional love and
respect for our differences

Merkabaspin is my dream today,
turning so fast that I surpass
all earthly constriction of

Place and time…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...