Monday, September 22, 2008

No Electron Orbits

I love the Internet, I love the discoveries
I make there, turning everything I was
taught in school and that is preached in
the Time Magazine and the Times
Literary Supplement on its head:

THE DIVINE COSMOS, CHAPTER 2:
LIGHT ON QUANTUM PHYSICS

Quantum physicists observed
the atom’s “electrons” are not
“points” at all, but form smooth,
teardrop-shaped “clouds” - the
narrowest end converge upon
a tiny central point - Dr. Milo
Wolff makes this perfectly
clear on p. 122:

There Are No Electron Orbits

The notion of electrons
traveling around a nucleus
like planets around the sun
is a terrible blunder - - and
dr Milo Wolff tears it asunder

All calculations and various
experiments show - there is
no satellite-like orbital motion
in the normal atom, there are
standing wave patterns instead

Entirely spherical, the center of
the electron and the proton
patterns is SHARED – such
is the situation of H-atoms
in the universe:

Blessed with spherical
symmetry, not orbits
at all!

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_
content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=36

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...