Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Positive Things Of Love

Oh, the monstrous thrill of the Philadelphia experiment,
sitting all alone in my room and reading about people
vanishing and reappearing welded to the iron rails of
a modern ship, the USS Eldridge, the idea was fixed
in my mind, I believed unconditionally – today I still
do simply because the idea is so outrageous that no
imagination could have come up with this, fact is
stranger than fiction and nobody sucks strange events
out of their thumb, where there is smoke, there is a
fire, and if I’m willing to believe in things without being
able to see it, like electricity, magnetism and feelings
like love – simply by observing the results of certain
actions; then I’ll believe in eye-witness accounts also;
it is better to believe in everything and not be squeezed
into cynicism by a negative, suspicious attitude; wild
beliefs lead to wide-eyed wonder while worldly-wise
cynicism lead to angry eyes and skew mouths; I’d
rather be a happy, radiantly happy fool than an ugly,
bitter cynical atheist who tries to prove himself right
at the cost of all joy and happiness – simply because
man’s greatest desire is to be right – while the need
for joy counts more with me; I’m willing to accede
that everybody is right, that all have taken hold of
some part of reality; for the happiness it affords and
the clear indication that respect for others cannot
maim or hurt or cause pain and blame, since no final
truths can be proven, I use the criterion of beauty and
Occam’s razor to cut all ideas down into what is simple
and beautiful and what is not; preferring the simple and
beautiful to everything else brings me joy and makes
people smile; those who frown are frowning at the
ugliness of their theories of an irrational, malevolent
universe; if they look out with that negative expectation,
they create such a world, when we look with a positive
expectation, it becomes positive for us – we create with
every look, every word, every thought, I wish I could
gain such control that I only ever created beautiful,
positive things of love!

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...