Monday, September 8, 2008

A Special Being


I have no power left, seasonal September changes

took my power away, I combat fatigue trying to

think positive thoughts, striving for high ideals

Fatigue and listlessness change life into a fight

to stay upright, I dream a Special Being with

a magic touch making me strong enough

Shuffling office to couch punctuated by briefly

uplifting forays into ice-cold pool; too tired to

carry anything out, too bound by manacles

Can’t complete a job, keeping appearances

between rest periods, seeking energy in

health food; today fatigued more than yesterday

Hide inability to be alive, head too heavy for my neck,

symptomatic relief of distress will be worth gold,

pain is killing spirit

I see a sad world meaning my tired eyes look at

my own sad reflection…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...