Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Too Much

Quasimodo in charge, eyes unfocused, a result
of eating Yudhika’s curried dishes, the navigator
voice orders me to turn right to get on the high-
way - but the road has been closed, I make an
illegal U-turn, there we go, as blind as a bat

Enter a strange suburb – total silence, fiddle with
knobs - suddenly GPS wakes up, turn right, to me
it sounds all wrong, I ask a security guard the way
to the school at a robot - Turn around - he says
while irate hooting indicates mounting road rage

Obediently yours truly turns, drives in circles, asks
directions at garage, emergency lights on as eyes
fail to see anything, finally find the school, Tiaan
hops in, we try GPS again, turn right – we do, turn
right - we do, turn right - once more –

Full circle – the machine went mad - Tiaan does
not even look up - I have had enough, darkness,
multi-focals, blind at night after lasik treatment, a
mad navigator confounding us with sadistic intent

Scorpio’s medicine working, I shall NEVER aid
and abet my Sagittarius son in a scheme again,
never ferry him about at night - I could oppose
Scorpio, BUT tackling Yudhika’s spices

AND a mad GPS at the same time is…
JUST TOO MUCH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was the curry hot?

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...