Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Message Of Love

Rain falling hard and fast,
making me think of blessings
sent by you, dreams in my heart
are swirling about, I cannot dis-
engage my mind, floating through
the house, not touching the ground,
carried on the wings of your visions,
still hearing your voice, clear and
strong, the most wonderful moment when
you needed my help to regain your strength,
I got to hold you in my arms, stare into
your eyes to see the paradise you have
been dreaming of, I felt the love as
waves in concentric circles enclosing
me, weaving new enchantment, which I
have no will to withstand…

As the rain continues, I feel your touch,
lips still sensitive as if you have just been
around, eyes still bright as if discerning
your face, whole self attuned to your
thoughts and the blessing of rain
announcing the wonderful
message of love…

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...