Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weather Any Storm

My earphones are bust, sound moves in and out
and deranges my unsettled brain even more than
usual, I have practiced to face problems without
help, the lunchtime walk was so rich with images
and fantasies, I smiled in beautific joy to the music
cutting out all the time

After everything went wrong in this universe, I went
to a parallel world with a new set of characters, a dif-
ferent way of life with alternative challenges solved
in unexpected ways, Rousseau’s daydreams must
have been something like this because it enables
the dreamer to weather any storm

Overcome all obstacles, to replace earphones without
fearing the wrath of mysterious gods…


Jean-Jacques Rousseau, French philosopher

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...