Friday, February 4, 2011

Things Dangerous

You make me think of dances, romances,
fires burning bright and holding tight,
sharing ideals in throbbing hearts and
harmonious minds, of lips so sensitive
planting a chocolate kiss and holding it
for an eternity, making love as one con-
tinuous sensation unto infinity; a dream
too wonderful and marvellous to expose
to the light of common sense, a dream so
luminescent that only those who feel the
same spiritual need can discern it….

Nobody should be allowed to speak words
as sweet as these - I feel total delight on
reading this, my heart burns, you set fire to
everyone – oh this is beautiful, you know I
love your voice; but everything is subservient
to the ideal of perfect protection for all,
make you feel safe and secure while your
enchanting words sing melodies that melt
my heart and bring my spirit
to a standstill…

This is so marvellous, I wish I could cry
and get it over with, you make me wish...
for things that are dangerous... but my first
wish is for the safety of your heart, the sweet
principles that make you as beautiful as you are...

No comments:

Dying Eventually

Listening to my favourite Internet guru, quite clearly this works for many people as they repeat the jargon flawlessly and I wish I could ge...